Wednesday, August 25, 2010

At that time

At that time, With a little bit of human relations, drawing the wind in my old car, when riding is not subject to imperial forces agreement (traffic police) of the inventory and seizure, but I slept two traffic police beat women, Moncler I The old car and I became an enemy of the city traffic police to suppress the target. apparent reason is simple: the illegal conversion, P90X license no, actually they crush is my green hat is the managing director of production, but I cooperation, despite the green caps still on their heads red button, but since I am not going to ride my old car was a capitalist. Therefore, a full eight years,Christian Louboutin it can only lie quiet corner of the garage , the master of it silently forgotten.on the old car's test drive is started from the night, because at that time the traffic police patrol the roads are not essential, the electronic eye at night did not take pictures of the habits of the past few years, I received hundreds of illegal processing notice has never appeared in the night, the record is electronic eye camera, I'm sure the city traffic police's electronic monitoring system is an ornament in the night. it may be that they all go home at night to check the green hat This is the only impressive local traffic police.

No comments:

Post a Comment